Funky Monkey Salt & Chilli Chicken Balls
What You Need
- 2 x Minced Chicken Breasts.
- 500ml of Pasta Sauce (Home Made if possible)
- 1/2 diced red pepper.
- 2 diced scallions.
- 2tsp Funky Monkey Salt Chilli mix.
- Your choice of Pasta.
- Some Oil for frying
How To Make
- Mix your minced Chicken, diced vegetables & Funky Monkey Salt & Chilli mix together into a bowl.
- Wet your hands and roll into small meatballs.
- Heat a Pan, add some Oil and fry meatballs until fully cooked.
- Add your pasta sauce and simmer for 4 or 5 minutes.
- Add your cooked Pasta and mix gently.
- Serve and Enjoy.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.