Funky Monkey Singapore Chow Mein
What You Need
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 Chicken Breast (Cut into Strips).
- 1 Portion Egg Noodles (Cooked & Drained)
- 1 Spring Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Funky Monkey Curry Powder
How To Make
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add the egg & Chicken strips and Stir fry until the chicken is cooked.
- Add the Noodles, Spring Onion, Soy Sauce & your Funky Monkey Chinese Curry Powder mix.
- Stir fry for 1 minute and your done!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.